YJA Radio Poster Competition
YJA Radio can be listened to from any computer, smartphone or tablet computer anywhere in the world so we want to see where and who is listening to YJA Radio.
So, competition time:
2) Or download the PDF to your tablet computer
3) Take a picture of the poster in an interesting place or being held by an interesting person/people
4) Make sure you get permission from anyone that is not a Young Journalist that is in your picture
5) Upload your pictures to http://www.filefactory.com/filebox/yja using the password: youngYJAjournalists
6) Remember to title your picture with the location (or name of the person) and your name and school. We will accept group/school newsroom entries!
We’ll be uploading a selection of the pictures throughout April and then we’ll get some independent judges to select the winning entry.
Oops, nearly forgot…So what’s the prize? For any budding Young Journalist, singer, musician or someone that just likes to hear their voice we have a brand new Zoom H1 Audio Recorder to give away provided by C1 Media Ltd.
Get posting those pictures.
YJA Managing Editor
Rules & regulations:
1) You can upload as many pictures as you like
2) Only one Zoom H1 Audio Recorder available
3) The judges decision is final
4) Closing date for entries is the 30th April 2013
5) Only schools participating in The Young Journalist Academy programme can enter the competition (click here for details)
6) For further information contact email@example.com