Added on January 31, 2018 admin burgh school , illusions , magic , riddles , yja
Best illusions and riddles ever! Part 1
Do you enjoy a good illusion or riddle? If the answer is yes, try these:
- The coloured words. It’s hard, I know. Read the colour, not the word. A bunch of words comes up on the screen. You have to read the colour of the word, not the actual word itself. For example click here.
- Notpron by David Munnich. The hardest riddle available on the internet. Level one seems simple enough, with a bit of clicking getting you through it, but after that, Notpron becomes a game designed to merge and melt your mind, destroy your eyes and kill all the things you’ve learnt.
- Addition. Basic maths, nothing can go wrong. Try doing this without a calculator. Take 1000, add 40, add 1000, add 30, add 1000, add 20, add 1000 and finally, add 10. Did you get 5000? Yes, check again. What did you get now? 5000, again? You should’ve got 4100. Now try and get that answer. 1000, 1040, 2040, 2070, 3070, 3090, 4090, 4100. Do you feel silly?
- Try this one. What belongs to you but is used by others more than you? Get it yet? No?, well here’s the answer. Your name. Oh, here come the groans. It really is so simple when you think about it. You know, people always call you by your name. More than you.
- What eight letter word can have one letter removed and still make a word. Then another removed and still make a word, and another, and another and another and so on until you have a one letter word. Ready for the answer? Starting, then staring, then string, sting, sing, sin, in and finally I.
- A girl comes to her mother’s funeral and meets the man of her dreams but she doesn’t get his name or number. Nobody knows who the man is. Three days later, the girl kills her own sister. Why? If you guess this leave your answer in the comment box below and I will reply to tell you if you are right or wrong.
That’s all…………. for now. Keep a lookout for Part 2.
Oliver, Year 6